4.11.2012

hump day huddle.

My weeks are continuing to fly by. I am still going to a lot of classes for work & trying to get my own routine down at work, which is somewhat exhausting if I may add.

Lexi squared. This last week I got to spend some time with my favorite little girls who both happen to have the same name. I went to visit my best friend on saturday. It had been 3 weeks since I helped coach her through birthing a beautiful baby girl. I had so much fun putting her to sleep & holding her for like 3 hours. {see below.}

Then, Easter I spent some lovely time with my family! My cousin/ god-daughter, Lexi is about 17 months old and I love her to death. We played outside & ate some Easter goodies together.
Couch to 5k. Okay, so I am definitely more active than "couch" but I have started training for my upcoming 5k runs. I was more in shape & had so much during Sept/ Oct and then I just stopped, which means I have to get back in to shape. I have a 5k in May for a local hospital benefit, so I am sure 4 weeks is adequate timing. I am very excited.

Scrapbook catch-up. I haven't scrapbooked since my wedding. Thats nearly 2 years ago. & mind you that my wedding scrap book is not even completed. I am going to need to start catching up because I know once I have kids I will never go back and catch-up. What perfect timing, since my lovely desk is almost complete!

All for now my lovelies, have a fabulous week!

No comments:

Post a Comment