12.06.2011

Did I mention I love planning... everything?

So, I'm a big planner. I love planning anything & everything.
Dinners for the week or a wedding.
I also love hosting.
Me best friend who I have known for almost ten years is having a baby!
I am so happy for her & her husband.
Here is a picture of us at her ultrasound when we found out she would be
momma to Miss Alexis Natalie!
(Me & Jess. Don't mind the fact that my bangs make me look ten!)
So, since I love her & I love hosting, I am lucky enough to throw her a shower!
Oh yeah, and Its this Saturday!
Since its December & she's having a girl, I wanted to do a snow-pink theme.
I am going to do a Christmas style shower & I am so excited!
I will post pictures next week.
I am curious if there's a favorite game out there?
I would love something not so traditional!

All for now,
xoxo
Coco

No comments:

Post a Comment