10.22.2010

Oh, sweet thing. . .

I am having one of those bittersweet moments in life.

The colors of the leaves falling and the cloudy sky is making me very happy.
I am so thankful for all of the blessings around me:
*My husband and I having stable jobs.
* The blessing of owning our first home.
* And all the little things in between.

I have been surrounded by loss in many forms recently.
Although none of them directly effect me, I care about the ones that
it is happening to.

I have been praying a lot more recently.
I feel as if my heart is becoming more tender.




As some of you know, I am in the process of getting into Nursing school.
My husband gave me the thumbs up as long as I can continue to work full time.
I am so blessed by him.
I am blessed my his patience.
I am blessed by his sense of humor.
I am blessed by his passion.
What a wonderful man!

Tomorrow is our private inspection on our house.
I am so excited to being my family to see our home.
105 days until we move in!




1 comment:

  1. I have to say, I've been loving your posts lately. A breath of fresh air! You have so much going for you and you see it, appreciate it and are taking it all in. :)

    ReplyDelete