6.22.2012

Hump day huddle. {friday edition.}

Alright kids, I totally had most of my Hump Day Huddle post written and then something amazing occurred: Summer! I am a big fan of Fall which all of you may know, but when Summer is officially here I go a little nuts! I love the fact that my fruits & veggies are growing & they are so freaking cute! I love going on evening walks and BBQing. I am also more likely to go on a run rather than stay inside and play the same workout video for the 89283642 time. It sure is a lovely thing! So I have added some pictures which have been from the last week to replace my normal Wednesday post. Enjoy & Happy Summer! {Rain or Shine, Summer is here.}


Lovely cherry tree {1 of 3} that I find myself snacking on frequently

Here is my tan line fail, the last picture on here is where I though it was a good idea to wear my Keen MJ shoes fishing.

Precious baby Peaches, they are so much bigger now & they are going to be so yummy!

My first 2 tomatoes of the year! I am obsessed with the small of tomato plants.

Oh & my Scentsy starter kit came in the mail!! I am so excited.
Yet, With a full time job & two consultant jobs, I may have gotten in too deep.
Oh well I will do my best!
My lettuce! I may be eating salads all Summer! Oops!
So here is my good idea about getting some tanning in while fishing.
Not to self, take your shoes off so you won't had a stupid tan line.


Happy Friday ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment