3.03.2012

Nurse Notes.

I am officially the newest Nurse at Kaiser Permanente Urgent Care.

I am so excited and nervous at the same time.
This is a completely new setting for me, but I am looking forward to this new experience.
I am thankful!

I will be working evenings and some weekends.
Husband and I will now work 4 miles away from one another.
Kinda fun.
However, I will go to work 2 hours after him and stay about 2 hours after he is off.
I am looking at a nightly ETA home of midnight.
This is going to be quite different compared to my 6:00am to 2:00pm current shift.

I will start within the month and I am so anticipating it.

This job search has showed me how persistence is a jewel.
I submitted 33 resumes from 01/10 to 02/24
& I was aggravated.
I didn't give up & for that I am thankful.
So for all of you out there looking for a job
{especially in healthcare}
Do not give up, this too shall pass!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment